Our companies are regulated by authorised financial services regulators in their respective regions. This demonstrates our commitment to our core value of transparency.
Easy Forex Trading Ltd
Licensed by the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (CySEC – License Number 079/07). It is pass-ported to the European Union through MiFID. The license authorises easy-forex to offer the following to clients:
Main investment services and activities:
- Reception and transmission of orders in relation to one or more financial instruments.
- Dealing on own account.
- Execution of orders on behalf of clients.
- Granting credits or loans to an investor to allow him to carry out a transaction in one or more financial instruments, where the firm granting the credit or loan is involved in the transaction.
- Foreign exchange services where these are connected to the provision of investment services.
- Money-market instruments.
- Options, futures, swaps, forward rate agreements and any other derivative contracts relating to securities, currencies, interest rates or yields, or other derivatives instruments, financial indices or financial measures which may be settled physically or in cash.
- Financial contracts for difference.
Easy Forex PTY Ltd
Licensed by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC – license number AFSL 246566 ABN 73107184510).
The license authorises easy-forex to offer the following to retail and wholesale clients in Australia:
- Provide general financial product advice for derivatives and foreign exchange contracts.
- Deal in a financial product for derivatives and foreign exchange contracts.
- Make a market for derivatives and foreign exchange contracts.
Guangdong Blue Ocean Precious Metals Trading Co., Ltd.
Licensed by the Guangzhou Administration Bureau for Industry and Commerce (GZ AIC), (License Number 440110400002546). Blue Ocean is also a comprehensive member of the Precious Metals Exchange (PMEC member 311), licensed to provide the wholesale and retail business of spot market and E-market for precious metals and related commodities.
The licenses authorise Blue Ocean to offer the following services in China:
- Supply precious metals and related commodities (exclusive of state monopoly commodities) to wholesale customers.
- Provide precious metals and related commodities (exclusive of licensed commodities) to retail clients.
- Financial investment and consultation.